The main purpose of this volunteer opportunity is to provide general labor for FRCC. Projects are scheduled in accordance with FRCC priorities. All volunteer groups must provide the following:
- Contact us to discuss your group’s request to volunteer
- Have all members of the volunteer group complete and return a Volunteer Application 14 days prior to arrival date, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leaders need to fill out a volunteer timesheet for the group when on-site
- If our kitchen is serving meals to a group, we will provide 1 meal (Lunch) for each volunteer at no charge for their day of service
- If no meals are being served, then the group is responsible to provide their own meals.
- Cabinet Installer
- Carpenter (General or finish)
- Flooring Installer
- Heating or Cooling Technician
- Home Builder
- Professional Painter
- Structural Engineer
- Tile or flooring Installer
If you are interested in serving on a team that are getting things done let us know so that we can plug you in the right place!
The purpose of this role is to assist in creating & editing photos, video, and/or content for marketing, website & social media. If you have any of the following skills, please Contact us.
- Video production & editing
- Script or Storyboarding
- WordPress Website developer
- Graphic Design
- Social Media content creator
- Journalism or Editing
The purpose of this role is to assist with daily work. If you have any of the following skills, please Contact us.
- Data Entry/Typing (40+wpm preferred)
- Grant Research/Writer
These duties help our small staff in their everyday tasks. If you have any of the following skills, please Contact us.
- Light office duties (phone, data entry, letters, filing, etc.)
- Sous chef
- Serving line
- Cleaning & Sanitizing surfaces
- Making beds
- Laundry (washing, drying, folding)
- Set up in meeting spaces and dining room
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping floors
- Mowing grass
- Trail work (signage, clearing brush and limbs, etc.)
- Trash pick-up
There are many places people can volunteer at FRCC. This group of people are recommended, interviewed, evaluated, and nominated to the Board. Each Board member serves 1-2 terms (a term is 3 years). Connected, passionate, skills we are looking for (strategic planning, fund development, marketing/relationship builder, programs, HR, financial management, special events, and maintenance) A potential Board member does not have to have all of these skills.