The main purpose of this volunteer opportunity is to provide general labor for FRCC. Projects are scheduled in accordance with FRCC priorities. All volunteer groups must provide the following:
- Contact us to discuss your group’s request to volunteer
- Have all members of the volunteer group complete and return a Volunteer Application 14 days prior to arrival date, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leaders need to fill out a volunteer timesheet for the group when on-site
- If our kitchen is serving meals to a group, we will provide 1 meal (Lunch) for each volunteer at no charge for their day of service
- If no meals are being served, then the group is responsible to provide their own meals.
- Cabinet Installer
- Carpenter (General or finish)
- Flooring Installer
- Heating or Cooling Technician
- Home Builder
- Professional Painter
- Structural Engineer
- Tile or flooring Installer
If you are interested in serving on a team that are getting things done let us know so that we can plug you in the right place!
There are many places people can volunteer at FRCC. This group of people are recommended, interviewed, evaluated, and nominated to the Board. Each Board member serves 1-2 terms (a term is 3 years). Connected, passionate, skills we are looking for (strategic planning, fund development, marketing/relationship builder, programs, HR, financial management, special events, and maintenance) A potential Board member does not have to have all of these skills.
The purpose of this role is to assist in creating & editing photos, video, and/or content for marketing, website & social media. If you have any of the following skills, please Contact us.
- Video production & editing
- Script or Storyboarding
- WordPress Website developer
- Graphic Design
- Social Media content creator
- Journalism or Editing
The purpose of this role is to assist with daily work. If you have any of the following skills, please Contact us.
- Data Entry/Typing (40+wpm preferred)
- Grant Research/Writer
These duties help our small staff in their everyday tasks. If you have any of the following skills, please Contact us.
- Light office duties (phone, data entry, letters, filing, etc.)
- Sous chef
- Serving line
- Cleaning & Sanitizing surfaces
- Making beds
- Laundry (washing, drying, folding)
- Set up in meeting spaces and dining room
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping floors
- Mowing grass
- Trail work (signage, clearing brush and limbs, etc.)
- Trash pick-up